Available at Quality Subaru, in Wallingford, CT
"An exclusive appearance program that provides warranty coverage where the factory does not"
Why do I need Simoniz Glasscoat?
- GlassCoat provides coverage to your paint that you do not get from the manufacturer.
How is my paint not covered?
- In most cases, environmental acids and items that are harmful to the clear coat of your vehicle are not covered.
- Things like acid rain, tree sap, bird waste decaying insects, hard water, ice melting agents, and UV damage from the sun are specifically excluded buy the manufacturer's warranty.
- The best way to show how and why GlassCoat is important to you is to see the language in your Warranty Booklet and Owner's Manual.
- Ask Quality Subaru for a copy of those books. Look under the "what is not covered" section of the warranty booklet, and look under "appearance care" in the owners manual for complete details.
Why doesn't the manufacturer cover the paint on my vehicle?
- Paints are water soluble now and much softer than paints of the past.
- The softer the paint, the more easily it is damaged.
What guarantee do I have it will protect my vehicle?
- When professionally applied to your vehicle, GlassCoat polymerizes that clear coat of your vehicle and forms a unique ceramic glass resin.
- To back up our GlassCoat product, we provide you with a product warranty for up to 7 years on new vehicle and 5 years on used vehicles. If the process fails, the warranty will repair or repaint your vehicle.
How does GlassCoat protect my vehicle?
- GlassCoat is clear liquid that is applied to the clear coat of your vehicle. Unlike traditional waxes and sealants that simply "coat the surface", GlassCoat chemically reacts and cross-links to the surface of the clear coat to form a three dimensional network. The end result is an extremely clear, tough and durable ceramic film that adheres so strongly to the clear coat that not even organic solvents can remove it!
How about the interior of my car?
- Simoniz has a Teflon-based process that is applied to the interior seats, floor mats and carpeting of your vehicle. This process protects your interior from stains from any consumable food product plus lipstick, make-up, vomit, crayons, urine, and blood. If the process fails, the warranty will repair or reupholster your vehicle carpeting or seats.
Simoniz GlassCoat keeps money in your pocket!
- Whether you are buying or leasing a new or used vehicle, keeping it looking new helps to maintain it's resale value.
- A high resale value means more money for your vehicle when you're ready to sell or trade in, (hopefully at Quality Subaru).
- We provide you with a rental car if your vehicle needs to be repaired for 5 days at $50 per day!
- Zero deductible for repairs!
WHY BUY NOW?
The appearance of your vehicle plays a major role in determining its resale value. Simoniz GlassCoat will enhance the appearance of your vehicle, making it worth more money at trade-in time.
The exclusive Simoniz GlassCoat Program can only be purchased prior to delivery of your new vehicle.
It will protect your car or truck's great looks for up to seven years on new vehicles and five years on used vehicles.
Our warranty is backed by one of the oldest and highly regarded insurance companies in the U.S.
It will minimize possible expenses at the end of your lease from "excess wear and tear" due to paint or seating damage.
Peace of mind!